Stand Up For Who You Are!

If someone tries to bring you down, hold your head higher & smile

People get picked on & bullied for many different things. It could be something as simple as the clothes you wear or your style of hair, to the colour of your skin or the person you choose to love, whether it be a man or a woman.
I'm one of those people. However, I just think I have a flashing neon sign above my head saying "Pick On Me!" as I've no idea why people choose to bully me. I'm just trying to be myself! And that's just it! No matter what you do, how many times you colour your hair, or change your clothing style, some people will just walk right over you.
So, what do we do?
We have to learn to stand up for ourselves, because it's our right to have the freedom to live as we are. We shouldn't have to change ourselves in any sort of way, except to gain a bit of confidence & build on our self esteem.

My blog is about how I try to be me, trying to be the best I can be!

I promise you this is not a super depressing blog, because I sure as hell ain't a depressed person, though, I do have my moments, just as everyone else does.
This is where I will be 100% myself, expressing my thoughts & feelings on different matters & also my daily life.

What I hope to do here on this blog, is to put a smile on your face &, hopefully, let you know it's okay to be yourself; to be proud of who you are!

If you do read my blog & you find that you find what I say has some truth to it, or my wackiness & randomness of my true self puts a good smile on your face, please don't hesitate to comment & let me know! Putting a smile on someone's face is always the best thing! It'd make my day! :)

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog... Have a good day! :)


Monday 4 June 2012

I Feel Like Shit... I Want To Curl Up & Die

I  shouldn't have read it but I did. She posted again. I'm a bitch. I get jealous easily and it showed today when she met her other friends. But I tried to cover it up. I feel like total and utter shit. She said I was abitch to her and made snide comments, but I didn't... I don't even remember talking about her food... We were in a restaurant, I possibly did! We had a joke about "avacodo fish" as she loves sushi... I mentioned salad once because she ate mine, but not in a mean way!!!!

WHY CAN'T SHE FREAKIN' TELL ME?!


I'm crying again. I fucking hate my life. I have no one. My own best friend was happy to get away from me. I want to die. I've never felt so low and horrible. I don't know what I'll say to her tomorrow if I even will say anything... I can't say anything without sounding like a bitch, though I haven't even been trying to all weekend... I was trying to be how we used to be - jokey and shit... I don't know... I want to get hit by a car... This isn't right...

2 comments:

  1. Hey stranger!!! :)
    dont ever say you want to get hit by a car.... -_-'... i will personally fly over and hit you then... trust me :)
    And i wasnt glad to leave.. i was torn in two. because i wanted to go to town with you, but i dont actually have the money...'stupid fucking shit.' and my dad wanted to spend tiem with me... which i now regret that decision, because it has sucked... -_- would ahve been fun to spend that extra night with you :P ;)
    and you werent a bitch... when i write.. everything is like made ten times worse, thats just the way i write. You know i love you. and i know that you didnt even relaise what you said, and it wasnt anythign awful. And we've talked this out anyway...
    i know you didnt mean harm, and it wasnt anythign bad you said.. its just me personally who took it wrong, because im that type of person. -_-
    And you're nto a bitch, everyone has different personalities!!! :)

    and BTW... now i can check up on you!!! :)

    i l;ove you... keeep blogging x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey <3
      Sorry... I wasn't in a good place, as I said lol... I don't plan to get hit by a car any time soon now! You can fly over though - no problems with that! However, the hitting part I ain't so sure about!

      It's okay, I understand better now :) That was during the night before we talked. Don't worry <3

      Imma be checking up on you too!:P
      I love you too <3 Gonna try! :D

      <3

      Delete