Stand Up For Who You Are!

If someone tries to bring you down, hold your head higher & smile

People get picked on & bullied for many different things. It could be something as simple as the clothes you wear or your style of hair, to the colour of your skin or the person you choose to love, whether it be a man or a woman.
I'm one of those people. However, I just think I have a flashing neon sign above my head saying "Pick On Me!" as I've no idea why people choose to bully me. I'm just trying to be myself! And that's just it! No matter what you do, how many times you colour your hair, or change your clothing style, some people will just walk right over you.
So, what do we do?
We have to learn to stand up for ourselves, because it's our right to have the freedom to live as we are. We shouldn't have to change ourselves in any sort of way, except to gain a bit of confidence & build on our self esteem.

My blog is about how I try to be me, trying to be the best I can be!

I promise you this is not a super depressing blog, because I sure as hell ain't a depressed person, though, I do have my moments, just as everyone else does.
This is where I will be 100% myself, expressing my thoughts & feelings on different matters & also my daily life.

What I hope to do here on this blog, is to put a smile on your face &, hopefully, let you know it's okay to be yourself; to be proud of who you are!

If you do read my blog & you find that you find what I say has some truth to it, or my wackiness & randomness of my true self puts a good smile on your face, please don't hesitate to comment & let me know! Putting a smile on someone's face is always the best thing! It'd make my day! :)

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog... Have a good day! :)


Thursday 28 June 2012

Emotionless

I feel like a brick wall. Hard. Cold. Unmoving.
I don't know what to do or what to think...
I've hurt someone that loves me, but I don't want their love. Yet, I did care for them greatly once before. However, not in the same way they seem to care about me. Friendship & support was all I thought we had, they wanted more. Thought we could have more.

But I've turned into a brick wall. Hard. Cold. Unmoving. I have no emotion for this person... Only anger, but I don't even know why.

He says he thinks about me all the time. He cries for me, but we have never met in person. I don't understand it. I can make friends over the Internet - Good friends - but, for anything stronger, I think you should know the person in real life, not just on a screen.

These last few months I've become cruel. I don't know when it started. I don't really know why. Maybe I do... But it's all too complicated. All I know is that I don't love him the way he wants to be loved. I don't know if I even want to be friends. He's cut off all contact now, because I was a bitch earlier today & just sent me a message before deleting me completely on another app that we met on. He explained his feelings & how he almost killed himself last month... I understand his life isn't the best, that things aren't always going his way at all, but I'm not worth killing himself over. Not at all!
We've only skyped a handful of times, dammit!

I don't know... I'm more angered than anything else... I don't want to be forced to be his friend - i dont want his friendship any more - but I don't want to leave him there, in the cold, either.

I feel like an emotionless freak.... A brick wall.

2 comments:

  1. I think i know who you're on about.. but i think its best that you dont have contact. He was blackmailing you.. telling you he'd kill himself if you stoppe dbeing friends with him.. but you shouldnt have to worry abotu those things. You've got your own life, you're own worries.
    And really, i mean... you ARE VERY LOVABLE... but i dont think you can fall in love with someone online.. or i guess you can. But he was kind of psycho anyway? (sorry.)
    You live in two different countries, he cant be dependant on you, expect you to return his love.
    Try not to worry so much over it.. i mean, hopefull hy gets help.
    And dont worry, you're not an emotionless brick wall... i thinkits better that you dont care.. that you dont show emotion. Then ending up crying over something like this...?

    BTW DOWNLOAD KIKMESSANGER!!!! :) send me a message on skype... or download KIK... :)
    we'll talk soon, or skype :)

    love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He isn't a pshyco... & wasn't blackmailing me, that I know, but I talked to him & he said he didn't want anything more than friendship. I misunderstood him.
      He also reads the blog... Learned my lesson like yourself.

      Okay.

      Delete