Stand Up For Who You Are!

If someone tries to bring you down, hold your head higher & smile

People get picked on & bullied for many different things. It could be something as simple as the clothes you wear or your style of hair, to the colour of your skin or the person you choose to love, whether it be a man or a woman.
I'm one of those people. However, I just think I have a flashing neon sign above my head saying "Pick On Me!" as I've no idea why people choose to bully me. I'm just trying to be myself! And that's just it! No matter what you do, how many times you colour your hair, or change your clothing style, some people will just walk right over you.
So, what do we do?
We have to learn to stand up for ourselves, because it's our right to have the freedom to live as we are. We shouldn't have to change ourselves in any sort of way, except to gain a bit of confidence & build on our self esteem.

My blog is about how I try to be me, trying to be the best I can be!

I promise you this is not a super depressing blog, because I sure as hell ain't a depressed person, though, I do have my moments, just as everyone else does.
This is where I will be 100% myself, expressing my thoughts & feelings on different matters & also my daily life.

What I hope to do here on this blog, is to put a smile on your face &, hopefully, let you know it's okay to be yourself; to be proud of who you are!

If you do read my blog & you find that you find what I say has some truth to it, or my wackiness & randomness of my true self puts a good smile on your face, please don't hesitate to comment & let me know! Putting a smile on someone's face is always the best thing! It'd make my day! :)

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog... Have a good day! :)


Saturday 9 June 2012

Just Venting

This post may be a bit all over the place, just like my head is right now...
I'm just going to type it as the thoughts go through my head.


Well, I don't know where to begin. Maybe that I miss my best friend (we'll call her "IM"). I'm trying to talk to her more now that I'm done with school for the summer and she's gone back to Sweden. Today, though I was worried something was wrong - still am - as she wouldn't reply to my mails on facebook... Like I get these new little notifications that say "seen at..." whatever time, sometimes they don't work properly, but they seemed fine today. They said she saw my messages. I think I'm a paranoid freak. I could easily look at her blog and find out, but I don't want to. Well, I do, but I'd rather she told me "Yes, somethings wrong" instead of me seeing it and getting annoyed or upset because she didn't tell me. Blah! I hate when I get this way... But I want things to be alright between us...
Yeah... I'm a paranoid fucking freak. Dammit!
She did message me back. Once. She said she couldn't skype and that she was sorry... Did she not look at my worried messages? I don't know... She does forget to reply a lot... Or maybe she just doesn't want to talk about it...? God, I'm so confused... And tempted. Tempted to look at her blog. She would more than likely say, if somethings wrong, there...
I wish I lived in Sweden. It'd be easier then. I wouldn't have to depend on the Internet or facebook then. I could just ring her up or pop in for a visit! Life isn't that simple though. Someone decided to make things that bit more complicated.
All this has me thinking (me thinking?! :O Dear Lord!). Maybe, since I'm not allowed travel abroad without a family member until I'm 18, for my 18th birthday, instead of having a big party or whatever, I might ask my parents if I could go to Sweden for a week or two... It'd be nice... I miss being around her.

I think I started feeling depressed when she moved. I was used to not seeing her all the time, maybe a day every few months, so I thought I could handle it better. Obviously not. I'm tearing up now thinking about it. Blah.... I would cry non-stop some days and even nights. I'm was so selfish. Like she was going through a way worse time than me. I'm still being quite selfish. I'm jealous of her new friends. They see her most days. I don't. I hope she can talk to them. Like tell them everything... Yet, I wish I was the only one she could tell everything to... Ugh... I need to talk to my other friends more. Tell them stuff more. Maybe I won't feel as bad and be as selfish.

Currently I wish to scream the following:
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"
However, it's almost 11pm an there's guests asleep above me.

Well, I feel better getting all that out of my head... Maybe not 100% better, but better all the same... I'm still a little worried though... I'll ask her tomorrow, maybe... She was possibly busy today - her mam is coming over to Ireland some time in the next few days, so...? I don't know... I'll talk to her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment