Stand Up For Who You Are!

If someone tries to bring you down, hold your head higher & smile

People get picked on & bullied for many different things. It could be something as simple as the clothes you wear or your style of hair, to the colour of your skin or the person you choose to love, whether it be a man or a woman.
I'm one of those people. However, I just think I have a flashing neon sign above my head saying "Pick On Me!" as I've no idea why people choose to bully me. I'm just trying to be myself! And that's just it! No matter what you do, how many times you colour your hair, or change your clothing style, some people will just walk right over you.
So, what do we do?
We have to learn to stand up for ourselves, because it's our right to have the freedom to live as we are. We shouldn't have to change ourselves in any sort of way, except to gain a bit of confidence & build on our self esteem.

My blog is about how I try to be me, trying to be the best I can be!

I promise you this is not a super depressing blog, because I sure as hell ain't a depressed person, though, I do have my moments, just as everyone else does.
This is where I will be 100% myself, expressing my thoughts & feelings on different matters & also my daily life.

What I hope to do here on this blog, is to put a smile on your face &, hopefully, let you know it's okay to be yourself; to be proud of who you are!

If you do read my blog & you find that you find what I say has some truth to it, or my wackiness & randomness of my true self puts a good smile on your face, please don't hesitate to comment & let me know! Putting a smile on someone's face is always the best thing! It'd make my day! :)

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog... Have a good day! :)


Saturday 16 June 2012

Feeling Good! :)

I like the way I've been feeling lately! I'm just plain happy.

Like, okay, there's moments I feel sort of crappy, or I just really miss all my friends and I want to do nothing but talk to them. Be with them. But I get over those moments easy enough and I'm fine again. Well, half-cracked, but that's totally normal in my case. It wouldn't be any fun if I was anything but!

I don't even have as much problem working either. Yes, I get a bit annoyed doing everything for mam, and I might mess on the iPod a bit, but I'm still doing my work more and I don't complain as much as I normally would. Actually, overall this season in the B&B, I have been basically just doing the work! I hope whatever has made me do this doesn't go away. I quite like the way I'm working. Hopefully it'll rub off onto my studying skills come the end of August! :P

I'm trying to get along with Dad better too. I like it when we're not annoyed at one another. We're so much alike, however, which makes it so easy to be annoyed. But I love him and I know he loves me, so it makes me happy that we're not at each other as much lately! :)

I don't even really feel depressed or down really any more either! Maybe just the odd time I'll get that empty feeling when I think of IM & my other close friends, D, J & R, and how I miss them, but I then just try to message one of them and it usually helps shake the loneliness off. I think I'll try and meet D soon, if the weather clears up. She lives the closest to me of all my friends, so we'll maybe just meet up and walk around our area and just talk. It might help the empty feeling to become even less again. :) I may not feel like I can tell D everything, sometimes, but I think I'm going to try and do that now. Bottling things up like I do doesn't really help and I can't just wait to Skype or meet IM in person any more. It gets too much for me, so I get depressed and stuff. So I'll have to learn to trust D more. It's hard to know what she thinks though, at times. Whatever. I need to stop worrying what people think of me anyway. I can just ask her if I really want to know. I need to relax more - that's probably why I'm happy more too. I'm more relaxed than I would be at school! I'm going to try keep it that way :)


Anyway, here's the first photo of me I've posted on my blog :)
The lighting and whatever is a bit iffy - it's my webcam and I've only my lamp on.
I'm ready for bed though in my lovely Transition Year hoodie! Haha! :P
Well, Goodnight all! Sleep well :) <3

2 comments:

  1. Cutie <3 Miss you loads. Sorry we dont get time to skype so often.. i feel like such a bitch. :/
    Maybe tonight? (gonna Fb you!!) XD

    I know what you mean about that empty, depressed feeling... :'( thats not good.
    Wish i could be there to hug you when you feel like that... or we could talk more often.
    But i like reading your blog.. it feels like i knwo how you're feeling, what you're doing? Do you mind that i read it?
    I dont have to if you dont want me to?! :)
    Just let me know :)

    I hope you have a good weekend!!! :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^
      A bit late now to reply since we already skyped and all! LOL! :P
      However, you aren't a bitch - we all have lives that we're busy with :)

      I've zero problems with you reading my blog, I look at yours sometimes too, as you already know :P Just link me up (LOL! :P)

      You too Izzy :) Talk to you over mail or whatever :)

      <3

      Delete