Stand Up For Who You Are!

If someone tries to bring you down, hold your head higher & smile

People get picked on & bullied for many different things. It could be something as simple as the clothes you wear or your style of hair, to the colour of your skin or the person you choose to love, whether it be a man or a woman.
I'm one of those people. However, I just think I have a flashing neon sign above my head saying "Pick On Me!" as I've no idea why people choose to bully me. I'm just trying to be myself! And that's just it! No matter what you do, how many times you colour your hair, or change your clothing style, some people will just walk right over you.
So, what do we do?
We have to learn to stand up for ourselves, because it's our right to have the freedom to live as we are. We shouldn't have to change ourselves in any sort of way, except to gain a bit of confidence & build on our self esteem.

My blog is about how I try to be me, trying to be the best I can be!

I promise you this is not a super depressing blog, because I sure as hell ain't a depressed person, though, I do have my moments, just as everyone else does.
This is where I will be 100% myself, expressing my thoughts & feelings on different matters & also my daily life.

What I hope to do here on this blog, is to put a smile on your face &, hopefully, let you know it's okay to be yourself; to be proud of who you are!

If you do read my blog & you find that you find what I say has some truth to it, or my wackiness & randomness of my true self puts a good smile on your face, please don't hesitate to comment & let me know! Putting a smile on someone's face is always the best thing! It'd make my day! :)

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog... Have a good day! :)


Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter Holidays, aka Two Weeks of Freedom!

Thank God! I'm just so tired & sick of school at this point. This is one well needed break. School is way too stressful & often with an unwelcoming atmosphere as of late - not fun!
So, for the next two weeks I plan to relax & to help mam about the place. Maybe DA & I'll meet up with A & her boyfriend for a double date thingy... That'll be good craic! I've also to do some job hunting for summer. Lots of it, I'm sure. So, I better start printing CVs!
I'm also going to be doing an art portfolio course the first week of April. It's to help kickstart organising myself to apply to colleges & ITs. It'll be nerve wracking & intimidating - there'll be students aiming for art college & who're just naturally gifted. Compared to be like that, I'm rubbish, but I've to do this for myself, so no backing down! Plus four full days of art? That HAS to be fun!

Now, I'm off to eat breakfast & organise myself for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment